We’re looking for a proactive and organized Administrative Coordinator who can provide administrative and office support to the overall team to facilitate day-to-day operations smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist the team in coordinating, controlling, and completing tasks, prepare presentations, and perform assigned tasks specific to the respective business units.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, conferences, and special events as requested and provide administrative support and follow-up on matters arising from meetings.
- Provide support for associated activities that includes managing the schedule/calendar, making travel arrangements, screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors and dealing with administrative problems/inquiries as appropriate.
- Maintain files, keep records, compile reports and process documents in a timely manner.
- Assists in the full hiring process of employees, including recruitment, interviews, verifying work-history and references, and tracking of new possible candidates.
- Maintain accurate and complete accounting information and manage all accounting transactions.
Skills & Knowledge
- Must exhibit strong time management and organizational skills and possess the ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures along with proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Possess excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learnings to multiple scenarios and situations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or any related degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in office/commercial environment
- Possess transferable Visa
- Willing to join immediately
- Have driving license