Business Development Officer
We’re planning a market expansion and looking for a Business Development Officer to coordinate with company executives, sales and marketing professionals, review current market trends and propose new business ideas to improve revenue.
- Proactively drive the execution of the business plan and keep an eye on the mutual return on investment.
- Help identifying new potential Clients and help onboarding them.
- Support the sales execution strategy, annual sales target & planning – to support Business Development go-to-market execution objectives.
- Build strong business relationships within existing & new industry sector client
- Lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
- Create, implement, and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications, and public relations program which will enhance the Company’s position within the market.
- Develop marketing budgets and manage expenditure within budget allocation
Skills & Knowledge
- Have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Should have good organizational and planning abilities including the ability to deal with/work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Experience in the commercial sector preferably in sales or marketing
- Degree in Marketing, Corporate Communications or related experience.
- Experience in digital marketing or ecommerce
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Valid Qatar driver’s license
- Local hires only – Transferable visa with NOC