Sales Team Lead
We are seeking a motivated and results-driven Sales Team Lead who will be responsible for promoting and selling our products or services to potential customers, building strong relationships with customers, negotiating sales contracts, and meeting sales targets.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets
- Identify and reach out to potential customers through various channels such as phone calls, emails, and in-person visits
- Effectively demonstrate the features and benefits of the product or service being sold, and show how it meets the needs of potential customers
- Negotiate sales contracts, including pricing, delivery schedules, and other terms and conditions
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to identify new sales opportunities and improve product offerings
- Monitor sales activity and report progress to senior management
- Provide excellent customer service by answering customer questions, resolving complaints, and providing solutions
- Obtain deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and be knowledgeable about our products or services and their competition
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity, including customer interactions, sales contracts, and other relevant information
- Provide guidance and training to the sales team on sales techniques, product knowledge, and customer service.
- Manage the sales pipeline and ensure timely follow-up on leads.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Analytical skills and ability to use data to drive sales strategy
- Able to meet sales targets and deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and industry partners
- Proven track record of sales success and meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and manage a sales team
- Willing to adapt to changing market conditions and customer needs
- Experience in managing a sales pipeline and conducting market research
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or an equivalent experience
- Minimum one year experience in a sales management role
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Valid Qatar driver’s license
- Local hires only – Transferable visa with NOC